Friday, September 25, 2009

(312 DIFFERENT DINNERS FOR A YEAR)

Does anyone else have the same problem as me where you rotate between the same couple of dinners that are easy to make, never really cooking anything different because it is just easy to stick with what you know? Our staples are...

-enchiladas
-tacos
-cajin pork chops
-cajin chicken
-some type of stir fry
-some type of casserolle

I do try different things every once in a while...but always go back to these dinners if I can't, or don't want to think about what to cook...SOOOOOO-

I am excited to say that I am planning dinners ahead of time from now on. 6 days a week (Tuesday-Sunday) I will cook something different for dinner that I haven't tried before. I am going to put the recipes that I am trying out on here, and post what I thought about everything I cook, as far as what I would change, or liked/didn't like. It is going to be interesting to see how long I can keep this up. So keep an eye out for the first recipe on Tuesday night :)

I would love to hear your guys responses if you do try the recipes I post :)

1 comment:

  1. Janna, I'm super excited about your new adventure. Wanted to let you know about a website that helps find recipies based on what you already have in your kitchen. It is supercook.com. Pretty awesome. Can't wait to see your delicious food. :)

    ReplyDelete